• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I remember the original post about this. I'm too lazy to did it up on my phone but IIRC the op said he was willing to wait after most of us showed him that other stores had them in Stock near him.

So from what I see, he put down a non refundable deposit, and then decided not to wait. While I do think it would be great of the shop owner to give him the deposit back. ... The fact is, he's sick with that gun now and should be entitled to the money if it was specified to be non refundable.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 while dropping an Obama
    Lynx Defense

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No experience with the gun store in question.

If they have a posted no refund policy your up a creek. Did you get a delivery date in writing? If so, and if it has passed then they dropped there end of the bargain. If not, your money's gone.

Not sure why you started posting flags and a what's his name. Seems you want to make everyone mad about your sexuality. WE DON'T CARE! Live your life however you want, quite trying to use it to start an argument or whatever reason you have to post it in a completely unrelated thread.

I feel like your trying to get someone to say something so it can be posted around. I had absolutely no problems with you when you joined. Seen your profile and didn't care. Now, I have very little trust due to your posts in this thread that could serve no other purpose than an attempt to rile up those who may disagree with your lifestyle.

A pretty damn rude thing to do considering everyone here has shown you respect in both your political and sexual orientation.

You are now the first person to make my ignore list.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Oh and 45tex I have no association with this gun shop or the OP. You're over here calling people sheep for forming their own opinions, which is exactly the opposite of the definition of sheeple. So before you start calling people names, check your attitude, and information. For reasons I stated in my last post I'd say 90% of people with better than a third grade education can figure out why the OP and now you are wrong.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 while dropping an Obama

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You beat me to it Dawico. While your 4th point is excellent, I'm gonna have a go anyway.

Let me see if I got all this stuff.
    You got some stuff all right, but it wasn't necessarily posted in this thread.

A guy feels he got ripped off for $200 and bought a Kimber,
    No, I guy put a $200 deposit down to buy a Kimber but couldn't wait past 34 days for it (not "better than half a year" as you stated) so he went ELSEWHERE and bought one. Easy as pie to follow .... well

... not knowing the internet experts here don't like Kimber.
    Wrong again. Many members offered their internet expertise as you so flippantly call it, some with differening opinions on Kimber here and he chose to ignore it. Great! It's a free country, buy what you want.

Next a poster who has some connection with the dealer that may have took the money, defends the dealers apparent "right" to keep a deposit on a gun never delivered, for better than half a year.
    If you're counting along this is three. The dealer did take (though technically it was freely given to him) the $200 deposit. The only connection TexasRedeck has with the dealer is TR is a customer. I'll add he's one who noticed posted no refund policies in the shop. You still with me so far?

Who are the AS*H***S in this little play of words? Maybe its just people that live in the Austin area. They are weird you know.
    So, everyone in Austin is a weird asshat? You can deal with that one without me.

You guys are piling on like a bunch of sheep. IMHO if you want to keep customers you don't keep money you have not bothered to earn, no matter what the written policy says. For me the big interest in this thread would be the connection between some of the sheep posters and the gun dealer.
    While I agree it would be good relations for the store to return the money, since a no refund policy was posted they do in fact have EVERY right to keep the deposit.

Thanks, it's been fun playing along.

Fortitude88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Flower Mound, TX
    You should feel spacial. ALL this for you. I wish my wife payed me this much attention

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In fairness, most of this has been fabricated as a collegiate graduate social & anthropological science study to substantiate and quantify an evolving thesis, the brevity of which involves the social, physiological and psychological emotive responses of brief counter-point statements asserted in what is universally accepted as a pro-gun Internet forum.

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    D2F8B1D9-B5B3-4D1C-A201-1F6DFD572864-50717-000005C67B7AE8EE_zps4cabd8fa.jpg

Just sayin.

"Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid."--John Wayne

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant