• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    And from the father of two girls - your kind got the gun cleaning at the kitchen table talk!!!

Damn - ah'm not the only one, eh? Fuelfather kin tell ya 'bout some of the "meet the date" encounters ah'd have at the kitchen table, guns in various states of assembly, talkin' with the daughters' date....they ALWAYS got the message!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I'm training my sons so that when they go to your house and your try that, they will function check it for you and inspect the crown, chamber and finish for wear.

I dealt with that kind as well.
    They got the loaded gun to the temple in the back room with no witness's - LOL!!!!
    One did crap his pants and that was a bit awkward!
    My oldest I didn't worry much about. She could kick a guys ass without breaking a sweat. She's now a LEO in Memphis TN.
    My youngest I worried about. Blond hair, blues eyes and about as smart as a box of rocks when it came to guys.
    She wised up though and married a Marine!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    They got the loaded gun to the temple in the back room with no witness's - LOL!!!!
    My oldest I didn't worry much about. She could kick a guys ass without breaking a sweat. She's now a LEO in Memphis TN.
    My youngest I worried about. Blond hair, blues eyes and about as smart as a box of rocks when it came to guys.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Good job M. Sage I'm sorry yawls bikes got abused but at least you caught them. I'm with TexasRedneck tho I'd have the little punks spit shining my wheels.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Just saw this thread. I think you should have taken it one step further....
    I would have insisted on restitution. Get a new seat for the bike, even thought the old one was crap. Having to work off the damage helps the punks remember.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just saw this thread. I think you should have taken it one step further....
    I would have insisted on restitution. Get a new seat for the bike, even thought the old one was crap. Having to work off the damage helps the punks remember.

Absolutely my thoughts as well......

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    And from the father of two girls - your kind got the gun cleaning at the kitchen table talk!!!

HAH!
    actually yeah, i have gotten two or three of those.
    one of which later, when i was about to go for a walk with his daughter, handed me a loaded MK2, cause he saw a coon in the day time a few days prior.
    i made some pretty fast progress there. (2 weeks)

:) it must be the hair

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    HAH!
    actually yeah, i have gotten two or three of those.
    one of which later, when i was about to go for a walk with his daughter, handed me a loaded MK2, cause he saw a coon in the day time a few days prior.
    i made some pretty fast progress there. (2 weeks)

:) it must be the hair
    That is more progress than I made with my in-laws. LOL But I've been over there a few times when I either had my uniform and gun or was already wearing my uniform and gun. I think they hated me the first time I took their daughter shooting.
    You have hippie hair don't you.

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the only thingI would have added when the punks where sitting on the ground at your feet would have been hey honey I got three of them we are gonna eat good tonight ! nothing better than tender young flesh in the stew pot !
    they would have shit the pants,pissed the pants ,and would have been remmebering those words for the rest of thier lives !
    and then to endure thier agony put a sign in your front yard with the names of all of them stating that you caught them and what they were doing.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom