APOD Firearms

GOTR is trying to give away 5 P-Mags and the ammo to fill them...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Yeah, we noticed that it seems to have stalled. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm not able to spend a great deal of time promoting it. And for all I know, FB has been suppressing us. :)

Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    Hey Gary, whats the "like" count at now?
    Edit.....never mind...I learned how to read...714 "likes" at time of this edit.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm always looking to support growing businesses, and anyone who stays in contact with their followers. So thank you for reaching out :) I'm looking forward to seeing how big you grow.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Sorry for not replying sooner folks. It's been a rough week at the office, I was rather surprised I got to attend the NRA Convention down here in Houston because it seemed like there was an office emergency every time I started walking in the direction of the GRB.

MM120, we're not officially on carried by anyone in Dallas to my knowledge yet but, the broadcast is streamed live via the KSEVRadio.com website. You can also pick us up on your mobile device using the KSEV app available through the Android and Apple app stores. I usually have the podcasts up at gunsovertexasradio.com within 24hrs of airing. I'm working on getting our podcasts setup for iTunes but, I've been short on free time for that project.

Acera, consider yourself in the drawing either way. I'm working to bring better organization to the show. More product reviews, more legislative info, more training. Hard for one guy to do when he's on 24hr call every day but, I'm committed to doing more than we've done so far.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom