• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    My latest find. New to me, 4" Ruger Redhawk, complete with box, papers, lock, et al. $467.00 otd. I've got to stop going into places that sell guns:eek:.
    At least now I have a wheel gun to go with the Ruger 44 carbine.
    DK Firearms

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Fair warning!!!!!!!

You better stay away from Collectors Firearms in Houston then. If you can go in there and come away empty handed, you have more will power than anybody I know. They have a salesman in there by the name of Noe. Can that kid sell guns! My wife and I went in there Tuesday and she talked to him. She was going to buy one for me and she came out with 3 when she got through. I haven't bought myself a gun in years. She and Noe are on a first name basis and I was kidding her that I bet she gets a Christmas card from him this year too. That's a dangerous place for check books and credit cards.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Hey jfrey- been to Collector's many times and always (with the exception of once) left empty handed. I've never been impressed with their pricing. Most everything I find there that I am interested in, I can find else where in Houston for $75 - $100 less. Now if I was in the market for some Colt SAAs or full coverage engraved guns, that would be where I go.:D

Joat

sykostanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    san marcos
    yeah, collectors is a bit high on most of thier stuff. but the selection is outstanding, guess if you really want it youll pay it. i guess i just never wanted that badly lol.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Hey Joat, your assessment of pricing is well taken. I am currently into Briley pistols and they are hard to find in most shops, Houston or otherwise. Most everyone has heard of Briley but many have never even seen one. Collectors is high on stuff like Glocks and springers, but if you are looking for an older Colt Commander or something in that line, they have a larger selection than most shops. If i am missing some good deals other places in Houston, please let me know. I am always looking.
    Thanks
    jfrey

Top Bottom