• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    do you think that the people care how toxic the bullets are to shoot an animal they intend to eat themselves? not like they are blasting beef cows after being brought to the slaughter house to be sold to the masses

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    do you think that the people care how toxic the bullets are to shoot an animal they intend to eat themselves? not like they are blasting beef cows after being brought to the slaughter house to be sold to the masses

I think the driving factor was long term accumulation of lead bullets through out the forests and such, more of continuation of the ban on lead for waterfowl. Although drastically different circumstances, "in their head" it probably made sense.

I'm flat out stunned he didn't sign it all and this too
    “I don’t believe that this bill’s blanket ban on semiautomatic rifles would reduce criminal activity or enhance public safety enough to warrant this infringement on gun owners’ rights,” Brown said

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    He never gave a shit before about infringing on rights. Dems are shitbags. And their supporters are as well. There is no such thing as a pro gun dem. Some say they are. But its the equivalent of the guy who says racist shit and then says I have black friends.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    He never gave a shit before about infringing on rights. Dems are shitbags. And their supporters are as well. There is no such thing as a pro gun dem. Some say they are. But its the equivalent of the guy who says racist shit and then says I have black friends.

Not that he is a beacon of freedom but didn't he put limits on raising taxes in California back in the 80s?

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Not that he is a beacon of freedom but didn't he put limits on raising taxes in California back in the 80s?

That was prop 13, which passed via public ballot back in the `70's. It put a limit on property tax rates and how they'd be calculated.

Moonbeam didn't have squat to do with passing that, it was public ballot initiative.

Top Bottom