• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Holy crap! I've disagreed with him on some of his politics in the past, but this video and everything he's saying seems pretty righteous.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    He's campaigning again.

Yeah, that's true. Good point. That completely skipped my mind, however it certainly is nice to hear words like that from a politician these days as most of the time all they do is verbally berate and talk down to the American people and treat us as if we are too stupid to see/understand the truth.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    This also means gun bans. All Federal mandates are hereby repealed or suspended. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. Now about those toll roads, and our border sir.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I might not agree with every thing Governor Perry says but, I'd much rather have him than k bailey hutchinson or a jewish cowboy..... Hes getting my vote once again.

Its all about states rights.

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    You know when I started the poll (should Texas become its own country) ? I was just curious . It seems as if it may not be a curiousity now!

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I might not agree with every thing Governor Perry says but, I'd much rather have him than k bailey hutchinson or a jewish cowboy..... Hes getting my vote once again.

Its all about states rights.
    I'm afraid I have to agree with you. I like a few of the things he has done, and disliked others, but, as in the last election, he is the best option.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I'll vote for Chuch Norris first, then Perry. The economic stimulus has put the Tran Texas corridor back on the table. That border is still a mess.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Assuming we get this passed, what does it actually mean to us?

That is a good question. I cannot give you a good answer as to what effect it will have on policy and law. It seems to me that it may be more of a gesture. Perhaps, it is also a first step toward spawning a conversation that will make the government back off. Let's hope it works!

Here is the resolution, if you would like to read it.

81(R) HCR 50 - Introduced version - Bill Text

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    I don’t believe him for a second. It’s an empty gesture just like his get tough on the border rhetoric before the last election. He’s just doing it now because he knows his base is ticked off at him and he needs them to get passed the primary.

Top Bottom