Gun Zone Deals

Gov. Rick Perry - This is an administration hell-bent on taking America towards...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    This is gonna be a bit long, but I think IS related to the comments made by Governor Perry.

The linked article essentially points out that it apprears we are headed for another beat down in the residential real estates market. Part of what is pointed out is that the market has returned to the 10,300 level, which porportionally is the same as the markets reached in the initial recovery after the 1929 crash. The claims of recovery have been built upon the rally in the stock market. It does appear likely that it is time for some profit taking. Add into that, the miserable retail performances that will come from this holiday season, and you've got the ingredients to start the second dip in what will become this depression.

[url]http://dailyreckoning.com/realizing-the-fraud-of-economic-recovery/[/URL]

I say that this relates to the Governor's comments because those who make up our government understand all of these facts, better than us in the peanut gallery. They are playing for time, stringing the public along so that when the crunch really comes, Joe Q. Public will accept the government being the beginning, middle and end of everything. They will have the justification to raise taxes, control most or all aspects of the economy and oh, by the way... take "reasonable, common sense" (remember that quote?) measures to ensure the common good and safety (like smothering the 2A rights).

So, I do beleive that Governer Perry is right and I agree that he is not perfect, but sure is better than what we could have or what many do have.

Jeff B.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom