• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I’m already losing $2k per month because the government won’t let my biggest customer work. I’ll probably lose my job because I’m in outside sales, it’s my job to travel. But I’ll get nothing from the government because I worked too hard last year and made too much money. Seems about right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I do think there will be significant consequences if they do this, that is one of the reasons I do not want to take it. The more people take, the more will be the negative consequences on our economy. I think President Trump will be making a big mistake for the economy by doing this, one that the taxpayer (not the millennial skells who will not work) will have to pay off for many years to come..

Dude, just shutup. We are the largest part of the workforce.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/04/11/millennials-largest-generation-us-labor-force/

Millennial "skells" are protecting boomers right now by staying home. Half this forum will die if we don't do this. Instead of bitching like you entitled brats always do maybe say thank you once in a while.

OH and paying shit off? We're the ones that will be paying the 128 trillion dollar unfunded liabilities that are social security and medicare while never getting it ourselves.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    One solution, and I am 100% in favor of it, is to tell China we are even. You little commie fuckheads are not getting one fucking cent of whatever “debt” you claim we owe you. Don’t like it, have some canned sunshine cocksuckers.
    This should be every nation on the planet’s policy in regard to Chinese “debt”

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Too many folks are ignoring the real impact, especially on lower income earners, of all the stupidity and overreaction going on.

Self-employed folks like me, with business just getting started, can be hard-but as well.

If my current flip wasn’t already under contract...if I was unable to sell it, I’d be screwed. Sure I could pull equity out to ride this out, but that could just be delaying the inevitable.

When cash stops flowing, people get antsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Although I make less than 65K a year I really don't need/want the extra money. I am fortunate in that my job is not impacted by this and my employer has stated that if anyone needs to miss work due to the coronavirus they will still be paid during their recovery time away from work. I certainly hope anyone that needs extra money during this situation is able to get it. I just need more TP!

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I certainly wouldn't start spending it before I see it. Besides, I don't believe gun prices are going to get cheaper for the time being. I'll decide what to do with it if and when I see it.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    GlennB; All,

Our President WORRIES about "the little guys & gals" who will lose their jobs & can't pay even their minimum bills.

Thus he will help the "little people" make ends meet until this MESS is over.

Fwiw, IF I was a minimum wage married guy with kids, who was laid off for a few weeks, I would take the cash & be grateful.

yours, satx
    There was a time my wife received WIC food for our babies while I drove our only car to work as many hours I could get at 2x Sh*Thole jobs. I was very appreciative of the help. We couldn't have made it without it.
    I'm now making well over the mentioned $65k and am happy that I don't qualify for any handouts. but it does suck when you out work your qualifications for child tax credits, Roth IRA contribution and many more. You really do feel like a sucker working hours of OT only to hand the OT portion back to the government.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Dude, just shutup. We are the largest part of the workforce.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/04/11/millennials-largest-generation-us-labor-force/

Millennial "skells" are protecting boomers right now by staying home. Half this forum will die if we don't do this. Instead of bitching like you entitled brats always do maybe say thank you once in a while.

OH and paying shit off? We're the ones that will be paying the 128 trillion dollar unfunded liabilities that are social security and medicare while never getting it ourselves.
    So are you telling me you are a millenial who works or a millenial skell. I referred to "millennial skells who will not work" (I believe those were my exact words). In other words, I referred to those scum as opposed to any one - millennial or not - who will work. It is not my problem that your panties are apparently in a wad because you seemingly think I referred to all millennials as skells who will not work - that was not what I said and thus was not what I meant. That your ability with regard to English comprehension is lacking is not my concern but you having been brought up as a millennial in the school system of that era - it does not surprise me.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Although I make less than 65K a year I really don't need/want the extra money. I am fortunate in that my job is not impacted by this and my employer has stated that if anyone needs to miss work due to the coronavirus they will still be paid during their recovery time away from work. I certainly hope anyone that needs extra money during this situation is able to get it. I just need more TP!

Just send me your $1,000 and I will happily spend it for you.

:green:

Top Bottom