• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Where be PD? I thought for sure we'd see a post after the re-opening. Ooops, got a head of myself and see he replied. I didn't see where he is gonna repay folks that contributed once the back pay arrives. You got 3 weeks now to plan ahead.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    There always options. A one way rental car being one. After 9/11 and all the ridiculous things they started doing in the name of security that really didn’t secure anything I decided to bow out of the charade and refuse to fly. I rent one way cars to pickup semi trucks I buy. Can’t remember which one was further but traveled from Corpus to Phoenix and corpus to fort Meyer, fl this year. Might take a little longer but by golly I ain’t ever had to get felt up with my boots off and pockets emptied.
    Some a u guys! Sign up for one of the trusted traveller programs such as Pre Check, or better yet, Global Entry, and leave all that crap behind, including one way rentals. Special access, but still gotta put your stuff the the xray, no big deal. No pat downs, no taking off shoes and belt.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom