• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

Not Texas, but New York. . . . They just get stupider and stupider !

Now, he will be crucified for placing his hand on a female staffer's abdomen.

I understand, BUT,

They just gave him a "pass" for causing the premature deaths (or, murdering) as many as 11,000 New York citizens !

Yet they try to tell us how to run our States !

Astounding STUPIDITY !

leVieux
    ARJ Defense ad

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    >

I understand, BUT,

They just gave him a "pass" for causing the premature deaths (or, murdering) as many as 11,000 New York citizens !

Astounding STUPIDITY !

leVieux

Let me don my tinfoil for a moment...

It could well be that they are pushing this sex-scandal to usher him out of office and get him to retire from politics so they can sweep those 11,000 deaths *he caused* under the rug. the NY AG's office says her investigation is not yet finished, but it could cease or she could magically just chose to prosecute the lowest level of crimes, he takes a misdemeanor plea, doesn't register as a sex offender, pays out the ass behind the scenes to settle any lawsuits, and he goes away.

They won't prosecute him criminally for the deaths of the people he shoved into nursing homes, or the deaths caused by those people being put in with other compromised individuals - if they do that, it opens the field up to do it for *every* governor, mayor, or political hack who similarly had a hand in policies that lead to deaths. They won't do that because it would be *good* for the Republic and the individual states to have "leaders" accountable for their actions. They're going to circle the wagons and go into protection mode. They'll make minor sacrifices to please the plebs.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Let me just leave this here.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The “nursing home” death investigation is still ongoing.
    If he resigns, he is a regular public person, and then can be charged criminally for the orders he made.

The next question would be, how much pull does he have with the White House, and obtain a complete pardon?

Hawk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    >

I understand, BUT,

Astounding STUPIDITY !

leVieux

There were worse claims against him. One woman said he put his had up her shirt, another said he reached under her skirt and grabbed her ass.

That said, I agree they ignored the deaths for political reasons. He should be chastised for both.

Also, before “grab’em by the pussy” comments come around, Trump was hanging around slutty gold diggers happy to be fondled for whatever shiny things might come their way. Those groped by the New York Dork were obviously less receptive.

I think it’s hilarious that his defense is now “i molest everyone, not just these women who complained.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I'm not for sure what being the smartest person accomplishes, if you are surrounded by idiots.

Well, a smart person knows when they’re not the smartest person in the room, and defer to those who are smarter.

The “smartest” Presidents that have been in Office, and they would tell you so, have been, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden (or actually those behind the scenes pulling the strings).

Hawk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, a smart person knows when they’re not the smartest person in the room, and defer to those who are smarter.

The “smartest” Presidents that have been in Office, and they would tell you so, have been, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden (or actually those behind the scenes pulling the strings).

Hawk
    I think a smart person would want to surround themselves with people smarter than themselves.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom