Military Camp

Graf's has dropped their hazmat to $20! Anyone want to share and order?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Ok, maybe this is a solution to my primer problem, lol. They sell CCI small rifle for $28.8/1K. If I bought 10K, I would be a smidgen under 32 shipped. IF someone is interested in primers and would like to buy a 5K brick (it doesn't have to be what I'm buying) let me know. I'll buy it but I need assurance that you are going to come get your stuff and reimburse me promptly. They have a flat rate shipping of 7.95 so that will become nil spread over a decent order.

If we do a 3 way split, we can push these close to $30/1K

Respond here but make sure to PM me as I only check occasionally...

I'm in for a 5K brick of primers. I may even try a small batch of the Ginex primers as they are CHEAP. The Ginex standard .223 primer is the same cup thickness as the CCI400 which I've shot about 100 of with no problem. The Ginex 5.56 primer is a little bit thicker on the cup and is essentially the same thickness as the CCI450 for the price of the 400...

Ken
    Gun Zone Deals

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I just sent you a note on the other thread re Midway. But they only have 400 SR primers in stock.

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    I just sent you a note on the other thread re Midway. But they only have 400 SR primers in stock.

Thank you! I'll order up there if no-one wants to go in on grafs. Grafs is cheaper on the primers and shipping and almost cancels out the free hazmat at Midway. With a "partner" it's still a little cheaper on Graf's but if I get no takers, I'll suck it up and pay midway prices I guess. Maybe I'll just order 10K of the small rifle and try to sell off the extra 5K 1K at a time. Academy is always sold out so they must still be in fairly high demand...

Top Bottom