"Gran Torino" w/Clint Eastwood

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
A must see!!!

If this is the last big thing he does on the big screen, it's more than enough!

:patriot:

Mcoupe

Dec 2, 2008
I am looking forward to it. The GREAT thing is that my Dad used to own that car. Same color and stripe. I remember vomiting in it when I was 7.

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
It is good to hear all the positive feedback. I have wanted to see this movie soon!!! The previews are awesome. Maybe I will try to see it this weekend!

onac255

Mar 2, 2008
El Paso, TX
can't wait to see this one. I went on Friday night but everybody and their mother was at the cinema me and the girlfriend went to and the guy selling tickets said we weren't going to find seating next to each other...definitely seeing it this week though.

oldguy

Well-Known
Mar 6, 2008
Not a great movie by Eastwood's standards, typical liberal view points that have been standards for the past 30 years,old white war vet who dislikes immigrants but grows to love them because he sees the error of his ways. Wait and see it on tv.

Personally I go to a movie for entertainment not to be enlightened, but I will add some good spots to movie but nothing like Forgiven. Just my 2 cents.

robocop10mm

Jan 9, 2009
Round Rock
I saw it yesterday. Eastwood's performance was very good. Everyone else looked like rookie actors so their performances were kindo wooden.

The racist, hatefilled, self loathing Korean war vet gains enlightenment and redemption through self sacrifice.

No regrets in seeing it. 2 1/2 stars. Not as good as Unforgiven or Outlaw Kosie Wales but worth a gander.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member