• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mcoupe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I am looking forward to it. The GREAT thing is that my Dad used to own that car. Same color and stripe. I remember vomiting in it when I was 7.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Guy I work with seen a bootleg said he had to buy it. Said he tought it was Clints was of flipping off at what's wrong with America. Told me the stacked like sand bags line.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    It is good to hear all the positive feedback. I have wanted to see this movie soon!!! The previews are awesome. Maybe I will try to see it this weekend!

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    can't wait to see this one. I went on Friday night but everybody and their mother was at the cinema me and the girlfriend went to and the guy selling tickets said we weren't going to find seating next to each other...definitely seeing it this week though.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Not a great movie by Eastwood's standards, typical liberal view points that have been standards for the past 30 years,old white war vet who dislikes immigrants but grows to love them because he sees the error of his ways. Wait and see it on tv.

Personally I go to a movie for entertainment not to be enlightened, but I will add some good spots to movie but nothing like Forgiven. Just my 2 cents.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I saw it yesterday. Eastwood's performance was very good. Everyone else looked like rookie actors so their performances were kindo wooden.

The racist, hatefilled, self loathing Korean war vet gains enlightenment and redemption through self sacrifice.

No regrets in seeing it. 2 1/2 stars. Not as good as Unforgiven or Outlaw Kosie Wales but worth a gander.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    A couple of bad acting jobs by some of the cast but Clint did a solid job.

You might called it LIBERAL to say the character had a change of heart about the neighbors after getting to know them and not their race but hey I am not old and bitter even at 46.

I did like the unique way of getting back at the gangs....

I hope he gets an Academy nod for this...and yeah it is worth seeing on the big screen just wait a few days and wait for an early show. As for crowded theaters with kids I am to the age that I think their should only be theaters for older people with no kids and those that don't droll or mumble at the screen.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    You might called it LIBERAL to say the character had a change of heart about the neighbors after getting to know them and not their race but hey I am not old and bitter even at 46.

Pard at 46 you have been so bombarded by liberal Hollywood and television it would be difficult to see the difference, the white guilt
    the liberal media has put forth caused more damage between races then any racist could do. When one watches this movie and only see the racism in the Eastwood character helps reinforce my argument.

I've always been a fan of Eastwood too bad to see him have this as his last movie if in truth it is.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Pard at 46 you have been so bombarded by liberal Hollywood and television it would be difficult to see the difference, the white guilt
    the liberal media has put forth caused more damage between races then any racist could do. When one watches this movie and only see the racism in the Eastwood character helps reinforce my argument.

I've always been a fan of Eastwood too bad to see him have this as his last movie if in truth it is.

Even so, is smart enough to know the difference between the John Wayne generation and the Alan Alda hippie generation. The wimping of America has gone on long enough. But the point of the movie showed the Asian family had enough self respect to make that kid do atonement for what he did. That is totally lost on this generation I fear, taking responsibility for ones own actions. And the Clint Eastwood character had enough respect for that to teach him what he could and explain what he was teaching. Sad to say those characteristics are non existent in this generation.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Probably one of the funniest serious movies I have ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the stellar one liners.

If you see the liberal conspiracy in all these movies, then you were looking for it. Just watch the movie and stfu.

Nodena Ranger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Downtown Nodena-NE Texas
    I saw it Sunday night....Not many people in the 'movie house' and that's a good thing. A little too much 'foul mouth' talk but that's the way it goes down on the street (from what I hear).....He's not 'The Josey Wales' but it's do to watch....once.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Going to be the next movie I see.I have heard good reviews from friends of mine who saw it.

kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Probably one of the funniest serious movies I have ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the stellar one liners.

If you see the liberal conspiracy in all these movies, then you were looking for it. Just watch the movie and stfu.

Haha...damn straight. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Top Bottom