• Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    Hmm.
    Take the ticket or get Tasered?

Ticket please.

I love my Granny but I would call her an old fool if she acted like this, "Granny, you got what you had comin' to ya".

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Granny is not used to anyone telling her what to do. She is fighting him and arguing. If she didn't want to get the lightning she should not have asked for it.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Had an ex-mother in law once that was quite argumentative, before the taser days. Every time I see a Javalina Hog mounted on somebody's wall I think of the dear old thing !

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Constable is a bully with anger issues and should seriously consider another line of work. Hell our sheriff { Greg Hamiliton} was "shocked" by the constable's actions.

Old lady is cranky bitch with attitude problems but did ask for the ticket to sign.

Cop= in the wrong.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Constable is a bully with anger issues and should seriously consider another line of work.

The shove he gave her at the back of the truck makes me think the same exact thing.

In any case, the man needs to diet and get some exercise! Dayum! :p

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I thought you could not be forced to sign a traffic ticket. R I misinformed?

In Texas you have to allow the person to sign the ticket. You can not force them to sign but then they will be taken into custody and have to post bond.

When Granny Bitchypants stated she would sign, Constable Cartman{ you will respect my authoritah} was obligated to allow her to sign and be on her way.

IIRC this only applies to speeding tickets.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    That guys desreves an ass whoopin... number one I dont see the need to tase her, if he was even semi-competent in the use of non-lethal force I dont see how she could not have been safley detained, plus I have a hard time believing this situation could not have been de-escaleted long before it got to this point. (those of you that know me are probably laughing at that, but oh-well)

Top Bottom