• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NRA Rep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    mi
    Hi, I am a former us Marine grunt and was recently purchased a holster for my Colt 1911. I bought it from this company Signature Holsters who are out of Michigan. They listened to my requests and measurements, having told these guys I was sick of carrying something uncomfortable. I told them I did that my whole Career as on 0311. They told me they design all their holsters with CAD/CAM and sent me a holster that I have fallen in love with. They were on a private sector of things before and are now they're going public. Their number and email is on their webpage which when i last checked was under construction. Get a hold of these guys and talk with them they know their shit. By the way they are building me a gun mount for my truck as I write this thread! I have yet to find a better company that offers what they can actually produce!

Edit: Web link removed... Zembonez
    ARJ Defense ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    spammer.jpg

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    It's nice that they do good work - and I take you at your word that they do, but promoting anybody's website on this site requires you to get in touch with the Admin (texas1911) for approval or sponsorship.

NRA Rep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    mi
    Ya, im going to have to do that! I dont want that rep as a spammer! Thats not at all what im trying to do here! Thanks for the advice zembonez

NRA Rep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    mi
    Hey, While were talking... What's your take on these 27 rifles that were stolen from that California Military Base?

Top Bottom