• ...and so much more!
  • The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    So I had a couple new red-dots and a scoped Saiga that I wanted to get sighted in at 25 yards before going out to 100 and I headed over to Target Master today.

This was the first time I have ever been able to shoot a rifle caliber inside and I thought it was awesome.

I got my new Aimpoint Comp M2 sighted in, and also got a new set of Magpul BUIS sighted in on my AR. Then I switched uppers to a DPMS carbine upper I had bought from Midway in November. I have this one setup with a Primary Arms Micro Dot and a Primary Arms 3X Magnifier. I am not really feeling the magnifier due to the weak amount of eye relief, but the upper itself shot great. Pretty nice groupings for its first 50 rounds or so.

We also got my wifes AR Irons and Primary Arms Comp M2 clone sighted in. Her rifle is a midlength CMMG bargain bin upper with an RRA lower. I shot this a few times and man its really different going from the JP trigger I have in mine back to a Mil-Spec trigger like she has in her rifle.

After all the AR fun was done I sighted in my 7.62x39 Saiga. I originally bought this to convert it, but have since decided to keep it just as a sporting rifle for now. I threw a scope kit on it from Classic Arms and man this rifle was a dream to shoot. Light recoil, and what seems to be a very accurate rifle. Hopefully I can take my first Texas Deer with this rifle next year!

We'll be heading out to Top Gun or Garland Public to finish off the 100 yard sighting in a couple weeks!

Hope you guys had a great saturday as well!!
    Lynx Defense

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    We are rained out big time here and they canceled the pistol matches. You don't need a AR for deer here in Texas all you need is a car with headlights.

Top Bottom