• ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    So now that most of the giveaway are done, I want to continue them, they seem fun for the members here. I have to legally do a bunch of stuff and make this all very legal (tax stuff, and so on). Any feedback going forward please post, I will collect and we can go from there. Example how long does someone have to enter? How folks enter? Any creative ideas would be great.
    Guns International

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I think it went off excellent. It sure brought out some old faces and quite a bit of new ones. As far as a PR move you couldn't of done much better. I am sure no one would object to keep doing them.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My only complaint would be the sporadic drawing schedule. The first were 48 hours or whatever. The last one seemed to last forever and I had to scroll through pages of entrants to not miss the winner.

If it starts on Thursday or Friday then I get not drawing on the weekend. I would be nice to get a scheduled drawing time in the first post though.

But my suggestion is minor. I like the drawings and prizes. Anything we can do to keep them going let us know.

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    My only complaint would be the sporadic drawing schedule. The first were 48 hours or whatever. The last one seemed to last forever and I had to scroll through pages of entrants to not miss the winner.

If it starts on Thursday or Friday then I get not drawing on the weekend. I would be nice to get a scheduled drawing time in the first post though. and the first post title edited with a winner

But my suggestion is minor. I like the drawings and prizes. Anything we can do to keep them going let us know.

my thoughts exactly and i added in red

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It was fun watching the frustration and antics. Especially someone came came late to the ball or got lost on the way.
    Keep them going, by all means. Wouldn't even take much for prizes either.
    How folks enter,,,, I'm in,,,,, seems to be working.
    :rolleyes:

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Also, once a winner is drawn, remove it from the top header, or mark it to show a winner has been named so late comers don't enter only to get razzed by others.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Cam,razzing goes on here? Really? lol....

Count us in on sponsors willing to donate in future.....

It was fun.......

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I thought it went pretty well. Maybe appoint a Mod or Admin over the drawings so they're consistent time-wise, but other than that...keep it up!

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    All in all, I thought it was great. I hope it brings more people in to give you some $$. I think the only improvements would be putting an end date on the giveaways - and maybe locking down the thread after they are done. However, it is rather comical for the people to say "I'm in" after the thing was done. Having some people say "congrats" etc. too are good also.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I expected to make a clean sweep, I smell a rat. :what:

Just click the actual number of replies (above the number of views), scroll down the list until you see texcross has 2 or more posts and click that number. His posts will then list.

It is fun to rib late entrants and congratulate the winner so don't close it too soon please.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Thanks all, the others lagged on as a test really, they had slowed down. Nice suggestions, I will make sure the rules and times frames are set and stuck to as they should be.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Thanks all, the others lagged on as a test really, they had slowed down. Nice suggestions, I will make sure the rules and times frames are set and stuck to as they should be.
    Good deal. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. As a gun forum owner I give you an A+.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I expected to make a clean sweep, I smell a rat. :what:

Just click the actual number of replies (above the number of views), scroll down the list until you see texcross has 2 or more posts and click that number. His posts will then list.

It is fun to rib late entrants and congratulate the winner so don't close it too soon please.
    So you want me to put effort into it to get the result I want?

Nope, rather just complain that it is too hard and somebody else should fix it........

I am in!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom