• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I picked up a Gen 2 G19 years ago from a firearms instructor that was going through a divorce. Pretty much everything on it was aftermarket and it shot horribly. I'm pretty accurate with most pistols and I could never really get it to shoot. I sent it back to Glock for their frame replacement and slide refinish as it had an old Duracoat paint job on it. $150 for both services plus shipping to Glock.

They replaced my Gen 2 frame for a Gen 3 frame and milled the slide to accept the updated extractor that serves as a loaded chamber indicator. It was about two weeks turnaround time from door to door. The only original items are the slide and barrel. All of the aftermarket parts were returned with the gun and they replaced the three mags that I sent with new ones. The smith working on my gun called me twice. Once to get permission to mill the slide for the new extractor and when it came back from refinishing and test fire. I asked them to check the accuracy of the pistol and they sent back the test target with the gun. The target speaks for itself. I think its shooting fine now.

ffl.jpg

This is the second Glock I've had rebuilt and this experience was the same as the first. I primarily shoot M&P's now but this one will be my wife's carry pistol. If you have a worn out Glock, I highly suggest using this service before they raise the price.
    Venture Surplus ad

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I love Glock rebuilds. This is my work gun. Factory rebuilt gen 3 with a gen 4 finish.

View attachment 370234
    Yeah my first rebuild was my original duty Glock 22 I had grip reduction done back before people started stippling them. The guy used bondo and bedliner, it look great at first but didn't age well.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom