• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    We've been working on this for months and it is ONLY available from TSRAPAC! Ladies and Gentlemen, "The Come and Take It Rifle" made by Texas' own Radical Firearms. Even the logo of the Gonzalez Cannon and the PAC logo were made here in Texas!

Details are below but you can show your support for the 2nd Amendment and the TSRAPAC with this exclusive incentive item available only on our website! You can read more about the details here and then go donate to receive it here! (There's also a link in the details page when you are ready to donate.)

For one donation you get one lower and TWO uppers! It's a great deal and I am pleased as punch to be able to offer this incentive!

Radical Rifle Ad-Constant Contact-600.png
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    Is there a moderator around? I screwed up the title to my post and don't want to double post to correct it! It should read "Great News!" (Clearly, I need more coffee!)

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Not to my *knowledge* however this is not my specialty.
    Email

south@tsra.com to get a more precise answer. Tell Harold I sent you. He's a great guy and will do whatever he can to assist you!!!
    Thanks. I know in the past they usually held SALE and HSLR qualifier shoots usually around January but we usually got the message early. Not this year.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    Thanks. I know in the past they usually held SALE and HSLR qualifier shoots usually around January but we usually got the message early. Not this year.
    Happy to help- fwiw, but Harold is your guy on this and he's expecting your email ...lol, okay, he's expecting an email on this topic

Top Bottom