• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    6L-TEYscbV_9g-1PYXEDSRaSFHDNyN6B7LPmiuHS2e9Hh4wrCFw4hn5i9_gXtrCtjgxvzXeRyAE4x70aZy=w1298-h937-no.jpg
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• 6L-TEYscbV_9g-1PYXEDSRaSFHDNyN6B7LPmiuHS2e9Hh4wrCFw4hn5i9_gXtrCtjgxvzXeRyAE4x70aZy=w1298-h937-no.jpg
      6L-TEYscbV_9g-1PYXEDSRaSFHDNyN6B7LPmiuHS2e9Hh4wrCFw4hn5i9_gXtrCtjgxvzXeRyAE4x70aZy=w1298-h937-no.jpg
      436.6 KB · Views: 420

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    That’s their MO, up all night, sleep all day. That’s what makes training difficult, they’re only assholes in the the middle of the night. They’re perfect little angels during normal hours.

They are very goat-like.
    They are all assholes.

Last edited:

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    So do you beat your women & are you a dead beat dad? I'll bet you give gun owners & hunters a bad name too.
    Your posts about dumping them, shooting them or beating them don't do much for your public opinion here. Take it to the pound or rescue or breed rescue. You do need to be free of this dog, but do it in a way that benefits you and the dog instead of the cruel ideas you have espoused so far.

What is the point of keeping it just to plan on beating it for years to hopefully fix it's behavior? Either get it training or pay the fee at the shelter...

Your judgment on the matter is terrible. Dropping off an animal in the country or beating are your solutions? Sounds like you shouldn't have animals at all.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I would think that if he did not beat it over what happened to the car that his post about beating it was because of the stupid stuff posted and not something he was really going to do.

But hey this is the Internet and I could be totally off base.

What is the point of keeping it just to plan on beating it for years to hopefully fix it's behavior? Either get it training or pay the fee at the shelter...

Your judgment on the matter is terrible. Dropping off an animal in the country or beating are your solutions? Sounds like you shouldn't have animals at all.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I would think that if he did not beat it over what happened to the car that his post about beating it was because of the stupid stuff posted and not something he was really going to do.

But hey this is the Internet and I could be totally off base.

Well when you are already talking about shooting it or dumping it then I take it for granted beating it means just that.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Pardon me for going off topic from the original post but I wanted to thank those who posted about the Monks of New Skete. I lived in NY most of my life and never heard of them or their books but am now considering buying one or two of them. First maybe a trip to the local library is in order, then if they do not have it I'll buy Divine Canine: The Monks' Way to a Happy, Obedient Dog and or How to Be Your Dog's Best Friend: The Classic Training Manual for Dog Owners. Even though my dog is rarely a problem dog, I for one could use some lessons in how to give my dog some lessons.

Top Bottom