• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Tired of trying to read your code. When you can actually tell me what you mean, I'll respond.

TXI no one said you had to engage. The guy said he was going to leave with his AR open carry. The recent event with the guy that was detained and arrested for open carry of an AR (legally) ..... one of the cops told him he was being arrested since he was "displaying his AR rudely".
    Target Sports

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    TXI no one said you had to engage. The guy said he was going to leave with his AR open carry. The recent event with the guy that was detained and arrested for open carry of an AR (legally) ..... one of the cops told him he was being arrested since he was "displaying his AR rudely".

I still am not sure what you are talking about or its relevance. ?...

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I read somewhere that some of their lettering has been scratched off because of luggage and stuff. Or go after Sept 1 and see if they give you notice when you make reservations.

Driller

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I'm here and all is going good. I urged my mom to shorten our stay here. The signs are missing numbers and letters. I've been bugging the security department real good. I depart tomorrow, I would like to leave a complain't about there policy. How should I go about it letter or voice. What should I say?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm here and all is going good. I urged my mom to shorten our stay here. The signs are missing numbers and letters. I've been bugging the security department real good. I depart tomorrow, I would like to leave a complain't about there policy. How should I go about it letter or voice. What should I say?

I wouldn't "bug" security. They didn't put the policy in place and you'll only annoy them. "Vote with your wallet" is what most folks do when a business posts 30.06. GWL as you can see has been 30.06 for years. They know CHLers don't approve, they just don't care.

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    My mom insisted on staying had no control. I don't have to carry to feel safe, my mom dose that for me. Didn't know its been that long, seems pretty recent. Its sad I will never be staying there again. The place was nice. I wouldn't have chose it though if there policy was posted on the website.

What is the September 1st thing about?

Top Bottom