Greater Houston Gun Ranges

Discussion in 'Houston' started by Acera, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2011
  2. Acera

Acera TGT Addict

Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
  3. peeps

peeps Well-Known

May 31, 2014
    You're right, I didnt look because Acera started the thread....thanks for pointing that one out. However, that's a list of gun Shops, not gun Ranges. ;)

Acera, google has a separate Maps program, I think called Maps Engine or something. Might be what your looking for. U gotta pay monthly for it though...which I thought was weird of google to do

4. Acera

Acera TGT Addict

Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Yeah, I think that is more designed for businesses who want to post maps on their webpages to help customers find them. This thing has been good and bad at the same time, as many who have viewed the 5 previous map pictures in this thread can attest. I keep trying to get all the labels and the entire picture in one screen which is a PITA. Hope this one is not too small to read and gets the point across of the locations in the area.

5. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2011
    I'mknowindat, but the two compliment each other don't ya think? :p

6. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
  7. Acera

Acera TGT Addict

Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  8. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
  9. Acera

Acera TGT Addict

Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Lots of misinformation when I do that. Some I can't find anything about. Hoping that you knew of ones open and working. Some are training companies that use ranges already posted, others are dead ends. One shows up as off Hempstead hwy, but when you open the link, both locations are in Oklahoma. Me thinks NSSF is not on top of their stuff :)

I will get Rio Brazos added if the moderators let me edit the original positing, think I am past normal editing time frame.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  10. gordyt

gordyt New Member

Sep 13, 2013
    I live in Humble and on the weekends go to the Dayton Gun Range. It's about half-way between Huffman and Dayton. A bit of a drive unless you live on the NE side of Houston, but I really like it.