Greater Houston Gun Ranges

Discussion in 'Houston' started by Acera, Oct 25, 2014.

1. sigken

sigken New Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Houston, TX
    I second Athena on the west side if you can make it Tue or Thur as mentioned. But their full price isn't bad consider how nice and clean the facility is.

American Shooting Center is decent especially for rifles. They are generally hard on their rules and but at the end of the day, everybody wants to go home safe. I have seen some stupid things some of the shooters over did so I kind of understand why the ASC staffs do what they do.

2. RACER X

RACER X TGT Addict

Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    I was at ASc when somebody shot themselves in the hand, can't fix all kind of stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Warning: Off Topic Post

And I've been at ASC when someone lit off a snubby .500 S&W and a snubby .460S&W, one in each hand, simultaneously. All the car alarms went off and the RSOs went into terminal confusion mode.

Sometimes it's fun when people who know what they're doing play at the edge of the rules.

Yeah, I know, I'm an NRA-certified RSO and I'm not supposed to talk like that. But we all know it's true.

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  4. benenglish

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Can I assume the "can't edit after a certain amount of time" bug bit you when you tried to add "Liberty Armory" to the #1 post list?

5. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I can't edit that list as it's not my post, I can only edit the Google map. You'll have to bug Acera to edit his list.

6. benenglish

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    D'Oh!

Of course, of course. My apologies.