Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    That is awesome.

I still don't have editing powers on the OP yet, but Scott is working on it for us.

Also, I did not get an email from you. If you sent it, let me know and I will recheck my spam.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Very nice work.
    NSSF app, Find Ranges, works pretty good for the Temple, Killeen area. Just a major pain getting one listed on it. Took me 6 tries to get Shiney Top on.
    Next time I visit the Houston area, at least I know where to look for ranges.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Great work Acera & acorneau, very much appreciated.

Thanks Curtis.

When we get access to edit the first post it should be a real nice addition to the Houston section. Acorneau is doing an outstanding job on the map and is letting me have access, so I hope to integrate it into the first post like the old link had. Plan is to put a line underneath each link briefly describing what each range offers, fees, NFA, etc. so a quick glance should help you get a fuller picture.

Very nice work.
    NSSF app, Find Ranges, works pretty good for the Temple, Killeen area. Just a major pain getting one listed on it. Took me 6 tries to get Shiney Top on.
    Next time I visit the Houston area, at least I know where to look for ranges.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Thanks, I have tried that link, (someone else posted it for us on this thread). Has most of what we have, but it also has a lot of dead and incorrect links. Hated that some training companies use other listed ranges as their own. But will continue to check it out for missing ranges. I think out best resource is our members for those that we might have missed, they have proven pretty astute in this thread already.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Thanks for the information and I see new ranges to visit. I might have to check them all out with the exception of Thunder Gun Range as the owner is weird.

Top Bottom