• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

"Southpaw" just delivered my G3 set of synthetic furniture for my "sort of a G3", that he got at a "screaming bargain".

The stock/forearm/handgrip looks nearly as new with only "handling marks".

IF the vendor that Southpaw used has any more & you want to build a G3, CETME-C or some sort of "hybrid" of that sort of MBR, you may want to ask him where he ordered the stocks & see if the vendor has any more of them, as they are NICE.

just my OPINION, satx
    Military Camp

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    It was nice to meet you SATX. I got these from Apex. Though I see they are no longer on sale.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/g3-green-stock-set-gd.html

Southpaw; All,

WELL that's a PITY. = I like mine a LOT & am PLEASED clear down to the ground with the set that I got.

Btw, when my CETME-C parts kit gets here from AZ, I will have a set of UN-NEEDED wood furniture that I won't need at all & am willing to dispose of.
    (Wooden furniture seems to have escalated a great deal in price. = Like 100.oo plus bucks a set but the wood sets look "funny" to me on a MBR.)

Btw, do any of you have an extra G3/PTR/CETME-C barrel that you don't need??
    (16 or 18 inch is OK, as I'm going to cut it down SHORT & silver-solder on a muzzle-brake to make the length 16.5 inches..)

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom