• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Mark here,

Native Texan, born & raised in Dallas. Been living in Bedford for the last 18 years. I have my CHL and I'm well armed and maintain a good supply of ammo. I taught my wife to shoot about 15 years ago. Her preference is an S&W 686 .357 Magnum. My pocket carry is a Kel Tec P3AT and a CZ75B 40 S&W. We often shoot at the Winchester Gallery Indoor Range, and at Elm Fork Pistol & Rifle Range.
    Guns International

Mark F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    A few days ago, I added another shootin'thingy to my collection... I happened across a brand new Benelli Super 90 shotgun. Although I already have a shotgun, one can never have too many... afterall this is TEXAS!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    How are you liking that Benelli Mark? I do not currently have a shotgun and have been going back and forth in my mind trying to figure out what to go with. I've considered Remington 870's, Mossberg 590's, etc etc. I'd LOVE to have a Benelli M4, though that's a little more than I'd want to spend on a shotgun. It seems like the M1 and M3 can be found for not a whole lot more than my ideal 870 or 590, so they seem like very real choices as well.

Mark F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    How are you liking that Benelli Mark? I do not currently have a shotgun and have been going back and forth in my mind trying to figure out what to go with. I've considered Remington 870's, Mossberg 590's, etc etc. I'd LOVE to have a Benelli M4, though that's a little more than I'd want to spend on a shotgun. It seems like the M1 and M3 can be found for not a whole lot more than my ideal 870 or 590, so they seem like very real choices as well.

I couldn't answer this question right away, because I had to go out and SHOOT the darn thing... All I can say is AWESOME! Benelli had their act together when they made the Super 90. This is one shooting beast. It has LESS moving parts than all other semi-autos, it's lighter, and it's WAYYYY faster shooting...

But if I could do it all over again, I would go with the Benelli Super Black Eagle! It's just a lot more recoil friendly...

Top Bottom