Greetings from Georgetown! Also a little about me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ronf28, Dec 19, 2008.

1. ronf28

ronf28 New Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Georgetown
    hi my names ron and i live in georgetown. i found this site via a link on sti's GP6 page...... mmmmm:smoker: what a cool pistol! i went on a tour of their facilities today with a neighbor who is an ex employee, VERY NICE! im pretty sure that will be my next pistol purchase.

anyway a little about me i suppose is in order. im a 23yr old firefighter in a nearby community (full of GI's) for 4yrs a paramedic for 1yr. ive pretty much taught myself and learned from close friends everything i know about firearms. i consider myself a SAFE expert novice, LOL. i try and do research and listen to other more knowledgable persons prior to opening my mouth and later having to insert foot. although that can still happen from time to time even to the best of "them". im not really a frequent poster however i am glad to have found this site full of fellow texican's and am looking forward to further exploring this site and expanding my knowledge base.

that i guess is enough for now so hello and im looking forward to meeting everyone involved in these forums.

2. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

welcome aboard ,lots of good info here and good folks also.

3. Code3GT

Code3GT Active Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    welcome, and from a fellow medic!

4. pawncop

pawncop Active Member

Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Welcome from another new member ron28.

5. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known