Capitol Armory ad

Greetings from Georgetown! Also a little about me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronf28

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Georgetown
    hi my names ron and i live in georgetown. i found this site via a link on sti's GP6 page...... mmmmm what a cool pistol! i went on a tour of their facilities today with a neighbor who is an ex employee, VERY NICE! im pretty sure that will be my next pistol purchase.

anyway a little about me i suppose is in order. im a 23yr old firefighter in a nearby community (full of GI's) for 4yrs a paramedic for 1yr. ive pretty much taught myself and learned from close friends everything i know about firearms. i consider myself a SAFE expert novice, LOL. i try and do research and listen to other more knowledgable persons prior to opening my mouth and later having to insert foot. although that can still happen from time to time even to the best of "them". im not really a frequent poster however i am glad to have found this site full of fellow texican's and am looking forward to further exploring this site and expanding my knowledge base.

that i guess is enough for now so hello and im looking forward to meeting everyone involved in these forums.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom