May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Another Army guy joining the site. Responsible owner of:

Walther P99QA
    Walther P22
    xD .45 compact
    xD .45 service
    Remington 870 Tac Shotgun

Thanks for the opportunity to share and learn from Texas gun owners and supporters.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Lewisville
    Welcome to the site, my buddy lives in killeen too though he is deployed at the moment, he is in 4th ID. Anyways welcome again and thanks for serving our country.

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    HOWDY from Red River!

Thanks for your service to God's Greatest Country--USA--and living in it's most awesome State
    45acp.jpg

TEXAS ...partial to .45ACP, Now you're talking! That puppy BITES!

fergit those 9mms!

Ron parrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    parrfer1000

has anyone else in the killeen area had bad treatment from the gun shop on 195 south. Those folks especially the son of the owner is the most arrogant gun dealing folks I have witnessed. I know they are in business to make money but I saw poor customer service and they are really ripping off our soldiers with their prices.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Guns Galore

has anyone else in the killeen area had bad treatment from the gun shop on 195 south. Those folks especially the son of the owner is the most arrogant gun dealing folks I have witnessed. I know they are in business to make money but I saw poor customer service and they are really ripping off our soldiers with their prices.

I bought a Walther P22 from them before deployment. Pretty quick, friendly service but I knew exactly what I wanted - no comparison shopping and I didn't ask too many questions. I did ask about ammo and the guy took me to the ammo area and gave me choices - not the most expensive...simply gave me choices to make an informed decision.

This may anger some but deal with it. If you try to buy a weapon around a military post - either in a pawn shop or gun store - be prepared to not get the most "friendly" treatment. Reason: You ever try to buy a car on Rancier or 190? Every Soldier fresh from deployment comes in there wanting 2-3 guns...it's a sellers market in Killeen. They sell guns like they were XBox games! Try getting out of Killeen and over to Harker Heights, Waco, or even Austin if you want some TLC.

My opinion - but I've been in this military game for almost 20 years. New to shooting/ownership but old on experience.

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Welcome, streakpi!
    I've never had problems with Gun Galore. The old guy (owner I assume) is certainly opinionated, but I've never had bad service there.

Top Bottom