• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    So is that gatling gun in your Avatar thingy yours? It's a small pic but ti looks like that new Tippman that's so bad ass.

Good eye. It is a Tippman and it belongs to my father-in-law. It also chews through 9mm like a fat kid eating Reese's Pieces. He is a dealer/instructor in east Texas and was able to snag one a year or so back. There was a time when there was no thought to putting a few hundred rounds through it, but it's collecting dust in his warehouse right now.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Good eye. It is a Tippman and it belongs to my father-in-law. It also chews through 9mm like a fat kid eating Reese's Pieces. He is a dealer/instructor in east Texas and was able to snag one a year or so back. There was a time when there was no thought to putting a few hundred rounds through it, but it's collecting dust in his warehouse right now.

Just out of curiosity, how big is that little Gatling gun? I have only seen pictures, but nothing for a size comparison.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    Just out of curiosity, how big is that little Gatling gun? I have only seen pictures, but nothing for a size comparison.

Tippman has some descriptions on their site, but the closest item in size I can compare it to is a 50 pound potato sack. My father-in-law has it mounted to a tripod for easier targeting because when it’s on wheels it sits very low, and at his age he really doesn’t like sitting on the ground.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom