• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apopka2012

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    After hours of trying to find a specific answer on a question about if an item is legal or not I am here. I've been in Texas for 8 years around & in Abilene. I moved here to be close to my family stationed at Dyess AFB. Family divorced/fractured & now in New Mexico & Germany but I'm still here. Moved here from +30 years in & around Orlando. Most of the time in Apopka (right next to Sanford but nobody has heard of that town :) ) Pro-gun like most here I assume, CWP in Florida, but not here, Ex-Infantry (70's mostly Jimmy Carter as CIC ehh), & lately selling on Craig's List except no guns there. So when I eventually get enough posts I will have a few listings & am happy to of found you all.
    Guns International

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Welcome to the forum from Dallas! You'll enjoy it here. Did you find your answer on the legality question? Thanks for knowing and following the rules on the classifieds, too many people ignore them.

apopka2012

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    I picked Knives, Flashlights, and Survival to ask my question & hope I don't get too many "wrong area, please post in ????". Don't need to start off looking like a rookie. I just don't want to take a chance & get in big trouble for something like SAP gloves that might be grouped in with all the other illegal items to own. And thanks for the greeting!

Top Bottom