Guns International

Greg Abbott for Governor- Please Help!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Sen. Wendy Davis has been crisscrossing the country, raising money from liberal special interests from Boston to San Francisco, Chicago to Washington D. C.

Now, as you know, none of these liberal elites live here, but they all want to change our great state to make it more like their own.

We need to raise as much money as possible from as many Texans as possible by December 31st!

We are running against the entire national progressive movement - the leftist money from coast to coast, the mainstream media, the Obama Administration - even Nancy Pelosi and the congressional Democrats.

Sen. Davis is going to raise a lot of money from a lot of people from New York to San Francisco, so we have to be able to match her.

The December deadline is important to show that we have the support of as many Texans as possible. Please contribute what you can and please pass this message on to your family and friends.

The stakes are higher than they have ever been! Our great state is at stake!

Support Greg Abbott for Governor! - Greg Abbott
    Texas SOT

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Please do help folks. Get involved w the campaign. Get stickers and signs. Volunteer. Donate $. Im not a single issue voter but from what i understand he is a BIG advocate of 2nd Amendment rights.

We need to send Sen Davis and all other leftist radicals a clear message that they are never taking Texas.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive already given to his campaign but tell you what...3 people here promise to give $25 each to the campaign and i will too and will post up a screen shot of my donation. Im always talking politics on here but i am active too. I work for campaigns and donate to them and to good political causes and groups. I know thats not a lot of $ but if 4 of us will give 25...thats $100 more to win this election for the right side.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Hate to get things out of order since I understand money makes the world of politics go round, but please make sure you're at least registered to vote and do take the time to go and actually vote when that opportunity arises.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Hate to get things out of order since I understand money makes the world of politics go round, but please make sure you're at least registered to vote and do take the time to go and actually vote when that opportunity arises.
    Amen! Turnout of registered voters is especially low in non-presidential elections, and even more so in local elections than in national elections.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Thats a great point. If you havent registered and/or youve moved since last election get registered soon.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I got my registration card remailed to me in the mail a week or so ago. No clue what that's about. I signed it and put it back in the mailbox, but the mail man didn't take it. So it's just in my blazer for now. When is the election for Abbot? Will it be to late to donate on Jan 1st?

Where can I buy stickers?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Ive already given to his campaign but tell you what...3 people here promise to give $25 each to the campaign and i will too and will post up a screen shot of my donation. Im always talking politics on here but i am active too. I work for campaigns and donate to them and to good political causes and groups. I know thats not a lot of $ but if 4 of us will give 25...thats $100 more to win this election for the right side.

I already have a recurring contribution but I just did another $25 to help get this rolling. Lets just see how far we can go when we all pull together!

quru8e4e.jpg

patytuna.jpg

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I already have a recurring contribution but I just did another $25 to help get this rolling. Lets just see how far we can go when we all pull together!

quru8e4e.jpg

Bam! There's one. Thanks! Give me two more and I'll chip in, might have to bump it up, I want that sticker.

Also if anyone is interested in campaigning or getting involved with the GOP in Williamson or Travis counties, PM me.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, thats $100 we have sent to him just from this thread so far. Thanks and please give what you can. Im on a budget and i know money is tight. (thats a debit not credit card on receipt!) Sen Davis is running all over the country collecting money. She is basically trying to run for state office....from out of state. $25 is a couple of pizzas or a case of beer. I try to live by what i profess and that includes in my family and economic life. Help Abbott get elected and see that all of our rights are protected here in Texas.
    y7uvehap.jpg

Top Bottom