Venture Surplus ad

Grew up on Boston and brown bag cold longnecks!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Damn I miss the mid eighties and classic rock!...rocking out to Boston and classic rock drinking bottle beer from a bag hiding it from the cops!...Going to keg parties and chasing skirt!......life goes on.....
    Gun Zone Deals

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    I still do that. Everything except hiding from cops and chasing skirt. My favorite thing to do is to listen to old rock, drink my home brew and bust knuckles working on my old pickup. Only thing I can't hide from is gray hair. :p

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    dang that gray hair my wife just picked on me about mine i told her just wait you will catch up besides she gave me most of it.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    yeah, i loved and still love me some Boston, it wasn't longnecks for us though, it was the cheapest we could find which was usually Texas Pride or Buckhorn and if we were lucky we were able to afford some Mickeys large mouth or Little Kings 8 pack,,,,,then we would head up to the moon towers or Pale Face Park (lake travis) and hang out. IF you have ever seen Dazed and Confused, that movie basically describes my life to a "T" and is a little scary because it is so close, i feel like someone must have been following me...

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    Damn I miss the mid eighties and classic rock!...rocking out to Boston and classic rock drinking bottle beer from a bag hiding it from the cops!...Going to keg parties and chasing skirt!......life goes on.....
    Take a 2 decades off and I'm with you.....

Top Bottom