Austin, Texas

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Absolutely disgusting.

Would this swap have taken place if the American had been a heterosexual white male? I am sure the fact it was a black homosexual female had nothing to do with it...

Yep, the buffoons that work in the WH left former Marine Paul Whelan behind. He was just the wrong color and gender. :mad:

Disgraceful, just utterly shameful. And I'll bet dollars to donuts that this basketball bitch will continue to hate America when she returns.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    President Biden's prisoner exchange with Russia secured the release of WNBA star Britney Griner on Thursday but left U.S. Marine veteran Paul Whelan in Russian custody.

Whelan has been in Russian custody since 2018 when he was sentenced to 16 years in prison on espionage charges. Griner had been in Russian custody since February after authorities discovered cannabis in her luggage.

Transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2022
    South TX
    Absolutely disgusting.

Would this swap have taken place if the American had been a heterosexual white male? I am sure the fact it was a black homosexual female had nothing to do with it...
    There are two teachers passed over for Grinder’s release. Sarah Krivanek and Marc Fogel are both being held, yet we don’t hear much of anything about them.

Top Bottom