• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Anyone going to the Groesbeck Grand Prix? It's going to be like the Goodwood Festival of Speed, but right here in Texas! I'll be there...

https://www.groesbeckgrandprix.com/
    The Groesbeck Grand Prix™ is a festival of speed like nothing that has been offered in the US before. The festival will include the Groesbeck Grand Prix, a 1.5-mile time trial event for pre-1985 historic cars held on a closed public road that leads to Fort Parker. Spectators will be able to see these amazing machines being used as they were intended. The Mexia Concours™ features select rare and significant vehicles juried by our Concours judges.

On the grounds of the historic fort festival goes will enjoy a vendor village, food trucks, entertainment, and on-site RV hookups, camping. Our VIP package gives guests access to the VIP Tent and viewing area, lunch, event poster, and a gift bag. The event is benefiting 501(c)3 Drive Toward a Cure which raises funds and awareness for Parkinson’s research and all donations will be directed to research programs here in Texas. In addition, a portion of the proceeds will go to the Fort Parker Restoration to support their educational programs.
    Venture Surplus ad

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Years back when the Houston Grand Prix was around the NRG parking lot. I heard it from my house. Sounded like muder honets buzzing around.

I went every year it was in town. It was a great event. Id like to have went to Groesbeck.... maybe next year.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I am in shock that Groesbeck has a sports car club. I was once a DP delivery guy, and I hated that friggin courthouse. Only God knows how many steps there are. 8-10 cases a week, them gals drank them some DP.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    @Jakashh TheirTube nuked your comment :laughing:
    I got the notification for it, but don't see it in the comments section...
    1599763022034.png

Top Bottom