• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    when is the close date on this? I am very interested and 90% sure i will do this. just depends on the close date of the group buy.

Getting close. I promised ordering today but haven't taken any money from anyone. I'm not in a rush for mine as I still have other components but a couple on the group buy list would like their items sooner than later. I need, but the upper is a sort of "hingepin" for other components like barrels, etc so it's more important than other lesser components. As far as I'm concerned, this will be COD for local folks or prepay after I order for ship folks. I can always organize another group buy after the first go-round. I'm hammered at work today so I won't be able to steal any time from work and call in the order so it's going to be tomorrow at the earliest, some time this week for sure leaning towards Tuesday-Wednesday. Send me an email and I'll ford you the info.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I'm not in a rush for mine as I still have other components but a couple on the group buy list would like their items sooner than later.

I'm in your boat. Wouldn't mind having it, but can't even order the parts forward of the bare upper until I do some paperwork. I can pay/pick-up whenever, though.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Current Group Buy Stats: ETA to purchase Wed 1/15/14.
    Anger: One Ambi brand "x"
    Mreed911: One RH brand "x"
    hoothrewpoo: Tentative, One undecided- contacted 1/14/13
    arvar: One RH brand "x"
    papalote: Two RH brand "x"
    Troy: Two LH brand "x" (need to confirm)

Green-Harley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Current Group Buy Stats: ETA to purchase Wed 1/15/14.
    Anger: One Ambi brand "x"
    Mreed911: One RH brand "x"
    hoothrewpoo: Tentative, One undecided- contacted 1/14/13
    arvar: One RH brand "x"
    papalote: Two RH brand "x"
    Troy: Two LH brand "x" (need to confirm)

Can you send me additional info and pics on the upper on the group buy? Romingnometx@gmail.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Can you send me additional info and pics on the upper on the group buy? Romingnometx@gmail.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

sent. I"m having a bit of difficulty getting in touch with the sales dept at brand "X" for the last 24 hours. haven't placed the order but it's going to be as soon as I hear back from them on some final q's and terms. Bill

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    got thru to brand x. since we have a 'little' more buying interest from when I started, i tried to negotiate the price down to no avail. Placing an order today. I hoped to have on in hand by Thursday the 24th but that's looking iffy.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Any way I can get in on this group buy still or am I too late? Been trying to find a side charging upper for a while now and found this page the other day. I'm located in the DFW area. Pics and info would be awesome if you get a chance. zacktheloadmaster@gmail.com

pm sent. no luck in getting ahold of brand "X" to finalize the deal on thursday/friday. I believe they're getting sick of my emails. I'll be ordering as soon as I can get in touch with their sales dept.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    pm sent. no luck in getting ahold of brand "X" to finalize the deal on thursday/friday. I believe they're getting sick of my emails. I'll be ordering as soon as I can get in touch with their sales dept.

If they don't want to take our money why don't we order the other one? If this is their service now, what will it be later?

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    If they don't want to take our money why don't we order the other one? If this is their service now, what will it be later?
    I could call them but I have a day job (and a night/weekend job slinging supplies job for those who know :]) so I prefer to email...keep in mind I'm trying to set up a group buy so it's not like I can click the order in on the web, enter my cc info, etc etc. plus the crosshill is OOS. my last email to brand x also had tech questions and final arrangement questions so if I don't receive an email monday morning, I'll call my order in when I can Monday.

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I could call them but I have a day job so I prefer to email...keep in mind I'm trying to set up a group buy so it's not like I can click the order in on the web, enter my cc info, etc etc. plus the crosshill is OOS.

I'd be happy to call, I work from home.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    I'd be happy to call, I work from home.
    Mike, feel free to call em:) you have their contact info on their website. If you want to inquire about a purchase at full retail, but please don't interfere with the group buy i'm working on as it's not available to the general public.

I did hear back from the manufacturer sales dept.

I'm requesting the uppers be made with the M4 feed ramps vs the standard config without them. Not sure if this is going to delay delivery so if there's anyone who wants to drop out of the group buy, let me know ASAP. At least two of the barrels I intend on assembling to have the M4 feed ramps, so I'd like these cuts to be factory, factory coated. I assume this will delay delivery a couple weeks after I order. I'll contact all separate by email also.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    update, brand "X" received my money order on or about monday/tuesday this week (good ole USPS signature guaranteed tracking number was useless). They say items are shipping out ASAP and i'll have a tracking number when they do.

Top Bottom