Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    For those of you interested:

GSSF Outdoot Match
    WHEN: April 25 & 26
    WHERE: Dallas Pistol Club, Carrollton, Texas

Well first TX GSSF match for the year is coming up the 25th and 26th of April. My father-in-law and me plan on attending. We may be looking for a third some Team TexasGunTalk can ride again. Also, we have some other friends coming who may be looking to form teams. So if you are interested, PM me and we can see about it.

For those who haven't heard the speel before, the GSSF matches are a GLock only pistol event run by Glock. You shoot 3 stages - paper, paper and poppers, and plates. Its pretty laid back, and even if you don't place well they give away lots of free stuff to random winners pulled from everyone who shoots, including free Glocks. The match runs over two days but you only need to shoot on one, or you can spread it across two, or shoot more then one entry. Look here for more info:

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/training-competition/2493-any-glocksters-here-shoot-gssf.html

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/training-competition/3149-gssf-match-12-6-12-7-san-antonio.html

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (turn down your sound on this one, they've put in some annoying shooting noises when you click on things)
    Texas SOT

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I'll be working one of the stages both days so look forward to seeing you shoot. I'll be the tall-pear shaped, confused looking guy with a khaki LaRue Tactical ball cap on.

We still are looking for a third team member as well maybe if anyone is interested in helping Team TexasGunTalk ride again.

malladus

See ya there!

Top Bottom