• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    For those who own the tactical tupperware and are interested there is a GSSF Glock match running in SA the weekend of Dec 4 and 5 at the Blackhawk Range in San Antonio:

As always you can register at the match. Not a member of the GSSF? register at the match anyways or before through the website and when you get too the match you can enter the new shooter drawing for a free Glock Pistol of you choice.

Every entry gets a chance to win a prize (including a Glock).

I'll be there Saturday and maybe part of Sunday with the Team Alabama Holster guys, I'll be the tall Pear shaped untactical (high drag - low speed) guy in a nasty looking tan La Rue ball cap. I'm shooting 5 guns so I'll be there awhile. Also we are looking for 1 additional amateur class shooter, 2 guardians, and 2 masters maybe to round out some teams. If you are interested let me know and you could possible get a free holster, shirt, and/or double mag pouch.

For more info on the GSSF:
    Glock Sport Shooting Foundation

Also don't forget, GSSF members are now allowed to get one Glock a year from a participating LE dealer (not all LE dealers participate) for LE prices. This guns come with three mags (full and mid-size only). You also can get free armorer service at the matches, and can sign up to take the Glock Armomor's course (which gets you another 2 certificates for discount Glocks).

All of that for $35/year. Match cost is $25/entry.

I can answer question if you are interested in going.

Hope to see some of the TGT folks there. Maybe we can have an informal bragging rights contest for best times at the match or maybe even get 3-shooters together to register as Team TGT.
    ARJ Defense ad

DedEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    San Antonio
    Malladus, PM coming your way.

Will anyone else be going to this?

I'd like to go but don't have any Glocks in the state, or ammo to feed them.

If you're going and have spare ammo and wouldn't mind me tagging along, I can buy lunch in addition to paying my way. Send me a PM.

Top Bottom