GTA V- Anyone here play?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Sugar Land
Any of you all play? I'm on PS3 and me and my friend just made a new in-game crew on Rockstar Social Club if anyone wants to join lol.

The crew is called FilCallinz 45ers, because we wanted to incorporate the genteel harmony of Phil Collins' songs with something that sounded badass and hard to let people know that we will still incapacitate their character in the face and steal their personal belongings like a ghetto youth, all the while listening to Phil Collins drum solos.

My PSN username is Jakashh786 if anyone wants to add me.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filcallinz_45ers

Last edited:

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
I play on my brother inlaws ps3 often, he is already a part of some group though. I hate how addicting this game is online it's crazy...

itchin

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 15, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas
We're friends. I seen you on my last night. I've been playing with the Texas finest crew but I also joined the Phil Collins crew. I snapped a bunch of cool pics last night but they're still not showing on the social club. Next week we should be getting the first stimulus check.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
Jul 20, 2012
Friendswood
We're friends. I seen you on my last night. I've been playing with the Texas finest crew but I also joined the Phil Collins crew. I snapped a bunch of cool pics last night but they're still not showing on the social club. Next week we should be getting the first stimulus check.
So they claim. Rockstar has been nothing but fail with this game

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom