Steve Stockman: Liberal tears gun lubricant - Jose DelReal - POLITICO.com

BcwiNFDCMAAdWhN.jpg

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    ugh, the trolls posting on the comments of that article...I don't know much about the guy tbh, but everyone there was just instantly going "This guy is your typical Texan" and a lot of people saying "I live in Texas, and I am not like this, don't lump me in" which basically translates to "I'm a dirty liberal Californian who couldn't find a job in my ever-declining into bankruptcy state, so I decided I was going to move to Texas, where there are jobs and affordable houses so that I can have a good life and then vote for it to go down the same path California did so I can then move to the next state with decent jobs and continue my life as a parasite..." - I can understand why it's just easier to say what they said.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    When has anything that a politician promised while campaigning that you cared about ever actually get passed. The campaign trail is bunch of promises to to do whatever it takes to get elected, then do whatever they want afterward. No accountabillity.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    ugh, the trolls posting on the comments of that article...I don't know much about the guy tbh, but everyone there was just instantly going "This guy is your typical Texan" and a lot of people saying "I live in Texas, and I am not like this, don't lump me in" which basically translates to "I'm a dirty liberal Californian who couldn't find a job in my ever-declining into bankruptcy state, so I decided I was going to move to Texas, where there are jobs and affordable houses so that I can have a good life and then vote for it to go down the same path California did so I can then move to the next state with decent jobs and continue my life as a parasite..." - I can understand why it's just easier to say what they said.

They live in our profiling centers. We keep Austin around for liberal vector control.

Top Bottom