• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Why when you have indisputable proof do we put people on death row? Eye witness, first hand acounts, etc...
    Why not just take them out and in 30 day get the execution done and save millions of tax payer dollars!
    This is part of our justice system designed to make lawyers rich and drain the tax payer IMO!!!!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Why when you have indisputable proof do we put people on death row? Eye witness, first hand acounts, etc...
    Why not just take them out and in 30 day get the execution done and save millions of tax payer dollars!
    This is part of our justice system designed to make lawyers rich and drain the tax payer IMO!!!!
    I say you get three years to get your appeals court hearing and have a chance at new technology baling you out. If on your last day of your third year you've got no new evidence to prove your innocent, then the next day it won't matter anymore. The offender gets his last meal of oatmeal and water and then to the gallows. Three years sounds more than sufficient to file a few appeals and try to lie your way out of dying by finding God or what ever their reasons for appeals are.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Do you know how many people have been exonerated of crimes by DNA who were were convicted with Eye Witnesses and first hand accounts?

True, but I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of special exeption for cases with overwhelming, indesputable evidence.

A better option would be to figure out some way to streamline the appeals proccess without decreasing the equity of it.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    i agree with mo on go to the express lane, but only for confessions, and guilty pleas on the defendant's behalf...

if they confess ( un-coerced ) then go to death row for your execution, or if found guilty and don't want to appeal...
    That should be the only way some one gets the express lane. If some one is giving a coerced confession the defendant (who at the time is still not guilty of any wrong doing) is not going to tell the court or the police that it was coerced for fear of retaliations by the cop that coerced him or the jury. There are guilty people walking around today because innocent people with sick twisted minds confessed to murders that they did not commit, and because those sick fame seekers there are an uncountable numbers of cereal killers that simply quit with the conviction of the phony offender. I would like to investigate the confessions at least and give it 6 months for a complete investigation.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    There are guilty people walking around today because innocent people with sick twisted minds confessed to murders that they did not commit, and because those sick fame seekers there are an uncountable numbers of cereal killers that simply quit with the conviction of the phony offender.

Then they are morally wrong, and deserve their sentencing.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    i agree with mo on go to the express lane, but only for confessions, and guilty pleas on the defendant's behalf...

if they confess ( un-coerced ) then go to death row for your execution, or if found guilty and don't want to appeal...

Agree 100%

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Then they are morally wrong, and deserve their sentencing.
    Well they would likely be found guilty of some form of false statement charge and be given a new sentence. The fact is that if you put in an "express lane" then the do process is gone forever and every ones rights are violated. How would you like to be falsely convicted of a murder and put to death the next day? I wouldn't like that for anyone. Yes those wacko jobs should be killed but they won't be and in 30 years when it's time to pull the lever they reveal proof that they were not the ones that did it or after they get executed the real killer starts up again to rub it in the faces of the officers working the case. I want them to be damn sure that they get the right guy in cases like this so that on the off chance that they get the wrong guy there is time to find the right guy. Our system is not perfect and people will fall threw the cracks there has to be a way of getting the run off.

Libertarian_Longhorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Well they would likely be found guilty of some form of false statement charge and be given a new sentence. The fact is that if you put in an "express lane" then the do process is gone forever and every ones rights are violated. How would you like to be falsely convicted of a murder and put to death the next day? I wouldn't like that for anyone. Yes those wacko jobs should be killed but they won't be and in 30 years when it's time to pull the lever they reveal proof that they were not the ones that did it or after they get executed the real killer starts up again to rub it in the faces of the officers working the case. I want them to be damn sure that they get the right guy in cases like this so that on the off chance that they get the wrong guy there is time to find the right guy. Our system is not perfect and people will fall threw the cracks there has to be a way of getting the run off.

Agreed 100%. I'd rather 100 guilty men be set free than one innocent man be wrongly sentenced to death. Don't get me wrong, if the man is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, fry his ass. Let the flaming and chest beating begin...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    And just saw live courtroom coverage on KXAN. He got the death sentence.
    You beat me to it.
    Agreed 100%. I'd rather 100 guilty men be set free than one innocent man be wrongly sentenced to death. Don't get me wrong, if the man is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, fry his ass. Let the flaming and chest beating begin...
    I don't know about setting any guilty folks free just don't want to fry an innocent man. But as far as the rest of that goes hell yeah fry em.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom