• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott_F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    CSTX
    Gotta admit, it's my favorite "cops" type show. I go to hawaii a lot on business. It's kinda fun to watch the show even if old Dog is a big racist mofo. :)
    ARJ Defense ad

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    He just seems so damn phony to me, I get pissed trying to sit through a full episode at my buds house. Tells everyone how bad ice is then gets caught smoking the stuff!!! LMAO

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    It's an entertaining show...I guess the entire goal of a "show" would be to entertain.

I don't understand why they run around with a paint ball gun though. Are the props to look tacticool?

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I don't understand why they run around with a paint ball gun though. Are the props to look tacticool?

Dog is a convicted felon and he can't own a gun. Therefore he doesn't want the rest of them have guns either. On the more dangerous criminals, the bring paintball guns, but they're not loaded with regular paintballs. They're loaded with paintballs full of mace.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Dog is a convicted felon and he can't own a gun. Therefore he doesn't want the rest of them have guns either. On the more dangerous criminals, the bring paintball guns, but they're not loaded with regular paintballs. They're loaded with paintballs full of mace.
    Is there an echo in here, here here he....J/k And yes Dog is a felon and is not legally allowed to posses a firearm. He can't bounty hunt in Texas either I'm told.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ah, so its with mace. Ok. I knew Dog was a convicted felon and he couldn't have a gun. Ever watch who picks up the ammo they find when the dif through people's drawers? heh

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Technically unless you're a Peace Officer, a commisioned security guard or a licensed private investigator you can't rearrest on a bond forfeiture warrant in Texas.
    I think it is only a PI or a LEO that can do that, I don't think a commissioned officer can "bounty hunt" so to speek and you must have worked under a licensed PI for like two years or something.
    Commissioned

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    I prefer the Smoking Gun Presents Worlds Dumbest Criminals/Drivers/Dare Devils, etc..

Seen the one where the guy was stealing gasoline? He was in a parking lot going car to car stealing gas... and putting it in a styrofoam cooler. Guess he didn't know that gas+styrofoam= low grade napalm. Any who, the cooler melted (obviously), the cops showed up, and the rest is history.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Ah, so its with mace. Ok. I knew Dog was a convicted felon and he couldn't have a gun. Ever watch who picks up the ammo they find when the dif through people's drawers? heh

My favorite was when they found just plain ole 9mm FMJ range ammo in the trash can and he goes "Oh man these are serious... these are cop-killers"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing... can't any bullet be a cop-killer, or a killer in general? Hell I hope he doesn't dig around in my room... He'd find a couple thousand of those "cop-killers"... I've got tats... Dog please don't bang on my door... I like pepper but not in my eyes... I'll definitely bark back...

Top Bottom