• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    My favorite was when they found just plain ole 9mm FMJ range ammo in the trash can and he goes "Oh man these are serious... these are cop-killers"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing... can't any bullet be a cop-killer, or a killer in general? Hell I hope he doesn't dig around in my room... He'd find a couple thousand of those "cop-killers"... I've got tats... Dog please don't bang on my door... I like pepper but not in my eyes... I'll definitely bark back...

Ahhh hahah yeah, I saw that. Its no wonder there's so many idiots against guns. They hear what the other idiots say about them and believe it

I joke about our "arsenal" here lol

And today I needed to get a little something out of the medicine cabinet and I was mortified at what I saw. It seems over the years we amassed an impressive amount of Day-quil. When we go on travel and need allergy stuff we buy a new box even though you only need a dose or two. Once you get home you unpack it. Well, if the propaganda is the same for medicine as it is for guns, we have a 'meth lab'

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Ahhh hahah yeah, I saw that. Its no wonder there's so many idiots against guns. They hear what the other idiots say about them and believe it

I joke about our "arsenal" here lol

And today I needed to get a little something out of the medicine cabinet and I was mortified at what I saw. It seems over the years we amassed an impressive amount of Day-quil. When we go on travel and need allergy stuff we buy a new box even though you only need a dose or two. Once you get home you unpack it. Well, if the propaganda is the same for medicine as it is for guns, we have a 'meth lab'

It's exactly what the left has instilled a fear in the populus about...

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Not too long ago he was in Colorado and supposedly was shot at by a suspect fleeing from him and Bobby Brown. The cops eventually dropped the case due to lack of evidence. Apparently his camera crew had their cameras turned away while it happend or something of the sort.

Definately not a job I would do unarmed lol... and definately not with just pepper ball guns or pepper spray

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My favorite was when they found just plain ole 9mm FMJ range ammo in the trash can and he goes "Oh man these are serious... these are cop-killers"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing... can't any bullet be a cop-killer, or a killer in general? Hell I hope he doesn't dig around in my room... He'd find a couple thousand of those "cop-killers"... I've got tats... Dog please don't bang on my door... I like pepper but not in my eyes... I'll definitely bark back...
    Dog is funny guy, well funny looking anyway. And you have to watch out for those bullets that kill people only the ones with krypton in them are true "cop Killers" Dog is a dumb ass!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Not too long ago he was in Colorado and supposedly was shot at by a suspect fleeing from him and Bobby Brown. The cops eventually dropped the case due to lack of evidence. Apparently his camera crew had their cameras turned away while it happend or something of the sort.

Definately not a job I would do unarmed lol... and definately not with just pepper ball guns or pepper spray
    I didn't hear about that one.
    Unarmed sure it wouldn't be that bad. Dressed like Dog? Hell no!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom