• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bluesman001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Austin
    I have an Ibanez S7320 7-string electric guitar with hard shell case. This guitar has the newer Z tremelo and is a great guitar. Plays fantastic and functions 100%, no problems. I just don't really use it.
    Looking to TRADE for an AR-15 rifle (prefer flattop) or an AK-47. May accept SKS, Draco or Mini-14, but would like an added pistol as well to meet price point. Hit me up with offers. The picture below is a stock internet photo....

2195456.gif

Gun Zone Deals

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Pics if guitar may help....good luck with sale. When i first read the topic, I thought you were wanting to convert the guitar to a rifle....maybe inspired by the latest episode of Son of Guns, lol.

Bluesman001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Austin
    What is it about my first post that you guys don't understand? When I look at it - it appears exactly the way I wrote it. There is text and a stock pic of my guitar. If someone wants a firsthand pic of my real physical guitar, they may ask for it. And no, I'm not trying to convert my guitar into a gun. Just looking to make a trade.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Well, when your saying you have a guitar for sale, people would like to see what they're trading their 750+ dollar AR15 for, especially when you post a "stock photo" but then say you have an upgraded piece on it. You state it functions great, but don't mention cosmetics. My AR15s are all properly functioning too, but one of them has a blemish that may turn someone away. I had a legitimate interest in your posting. AT WHICH TIME that I posted, the image WAS NOT working. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned such.

So, if you were telling me in was a new in box item, I'd expect flawless. My starting remark to the rifle guitar was just an add on as some of the others posted understood obviously. A sense of small talk while waiting for a response I guess. If you've seen the show Son of Guns on the discovery channel, then you'd understand when you also read your title loosely as I did when i saw it in the new threads search and not looking specifically to see that it was posted in the classifieds.

Hopefully that explains some of it....good luck with your trade.

Bluesman001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Austin
    CM,

Everytime I open this page, the link/image works. Pardon me for not seeing what you don't see. There are no upgrades on the guitar - it is all stock. Just a comment that this has the newer style bridge as opposed to the standard Lo-Pro/Edge (and the others from that time period) bridge type. If you want pics, ask for them (or you can PM me). I'm not trying to be a jerk, and will gladly inform all who ask about it's condition. The OP is meant to be a door opener. If you're still interested, please let me know.

I will post photos tonight.

Bluesman001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Austin
    guitar.gif

This is a crappy iphone pic from when I first got it. It was missing a bridge saddle insert (replaced now) and has all 7 strings (D'addario 10s) and is tuned to E standard. This comes with the tremelo bar (same chrome as bridge), the practically new (still smells new) Ibanez hard case, and an extra pack of strings. I might even toss in the Ibanez Clip-lock strap (black).

Will post real camera pics later.

Bluesman001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Austin
    Here come the sucky photos ya'll wanted:
    P8040013.gif

P8040012.gif

P8040014.gif

P8040016.gif

P8040017.gif

P8040015.gif

You can see in the pics the only pitting is the fine tuner screws and the spring adjustment screw on back. Not many dings and is a really nice guitar. Mahogany and stock pickups, but it sounds great through my tube rack, or my line 6 spyder 4.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom