• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    League City, TX
    I hope I am putting this in the right section. I wanted to get word out about our annual banquet. It will be on April 24, 2010 at the Pasadena Convention Center @ 5pm. We will have a live auction, silent auction, bucket raffles, a 7-gun raffle, etc... We have approximately 50 guns up for grabs along with jewelery, prints, sculptures, and a variety of other prizes. I have also put together a kids area with prizes based on age. 1-6 yo can win a Daisy Red Rider or Pink Daisy for the girls. 7-12 yo can win a black Gamo air rifle or pink for the girls. 13-17 yo have a chance at a Smith&Wesson M&P 15-22 or a Smith&Wesson Model 22A. This is a fund raising event and all the money goes to great causes. This year we gave grants to Lee HS JROTC, Texas Adaptive Aquatics, League City PD, Nassau Bay PD, and Comal Co Constable Pct 4. This is a family event with something for everyone. Tickets are $25 for individuals ($20 under 17). We have reserved tables available for purchase. 8 seats per table and they range from $300 to $1500. All tables come with a gift ranging from a hunting knife ($300 table) to a Sharps Creedmore or Model 1892 Takedown ($1500 table). All tickets include a BBQ dinner and Tea. Alcohol is available on your dime. Contact me @ bspears1024@yahoo.com for more info.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    these are good 2 go 2 yall. ive been to the ones in Midland, Odessa, and Monahans. all the $$$ goes to a good cause, and you can win some cool stuff.

Top Bottom