• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Wonder what would happen if boxes full of Jennings and plenty of ammo just fell off a truck in some neighborhoods? Would Obamabots turn into monsters?

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Too bad some hackers didn't get on the site and, and put up a screen like the govt. shut down notices. " Sorry People, time to get a Job".

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I like to think that it's an orchestrated "wake up call" from the top to remind the recipients they cannot provide for themselves and need to stay loyal to the revolution.

Probably just need to restart their computers to install updates though.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I like to think that it's an orchestrated "wake up call" from the top to remind the recipients they cannot provide for themselves and need to stay loyal to the revolution.

Probably just need to restart their computers to install updates though.

Requesting anonymous, you guys out there? Make it happen pls!

Jk pls don't permaban me NSA

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My card worked fine. Oh that's a debit card from my credit union there i deposit my paychecks...from work.

Did you see where some cards were shut off and some had no limit for a few hours!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Be prepared.. I don't care who you are, if you don't have at least a few days food and water supply to get you by at all times, then that isn't anyone's fault but your own. You may not have everything you WANT, but you will certainly have everything you NEED with just a little effort.

But, looking at the general IQ of the folks who this outage pissed off, I suppose I shouldn't expect much.
    Looks like they are just a good economic collapse away from extinction. :boom:

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    My card worked fine. Oh that's a debit card from my credit union there i deposit my paychecks...from work.

Did you see where some cards were shut off and some had no limit for a few hours!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Walmart stores in Louisiana allowed customers to use their EBT cards even though system was down that indicated how much balance was on their card. Police had to be called in for crowd control and reported some customers pushing out 8-10 baskets to their car. Stores were cleaned out and when announcement was made over store intercom that the system was working again.....HUNDREDS walked out of store leaving basket full of food in the aisles. One lady checking checked out the moment system was restored had $700 worth of stuff in her basket but only had $0.49 balance on her card. Imagine that!

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Walmart stores in Louisiana allowed customers to use their EBT cards even though system was down that indicated how much balance was on their card. Police had to be called in for crowd control and reported some customers pushing out 8-10 baskets to their car. Stores were cleaned out and when announcement was made over store intercom that the system was working again.....HUNDREDS walked out of store leaving basket full of food in the aisles. One lady checking checked out the moment system was restored had $700 worth of stuff in her basket but only had $0.49 balance on her card. Imagine that!
    It's that New" math they teach these days. Her answer is like" I can't be out of money, I still have checks"

Top Bottom