• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brownchristian

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    I am trying to find this bag again. I owned this bag but sold it several years ago. Anyone have any ideas where to find one like it?

2zogc3a.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I've seen something like that at the HGCA gunshow's (3 shows per yrea) in Houston. Don't remember what they cost, though.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    You might check with Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range or TXTacticalSource (in the Lobby of Shiloh) here in Houston. They've got some bags that look very similar to the one pictured.

brownchristian

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    You might check with Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range or TXTacticalSource (in the Lobby of Shiloh) here in Houston. They've got some bags that look very similar to the one pictured.

Thanks for your help Tracy. I was in your class last Saturday. I looked at their bags and didn't see any. Pretty sure I bought this bag at a gun show. Really liked it and hope I can find another. I still talk to the guy I sold it to so I am trying to get the brand name so I can get another.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Thanks for your help Tracy. I was in your class last Saturday. I looked at their bags and didn't see any. Pretty sure I bought this bag at a gun show. Really liked it and hope I can find another. I still talk to the guy I sold it to so I am trying to get the brand name so I can get another.

If you didn't already, check with Fernando. If he doesn't have your bag, he can probably get it.

Top Bottom