• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well we all hoped we would never see a story like this but sad to say it was bound to happen.:(
    Sooner or later the ATF was going to find someone selling guns to Mexico cartels.
    Can't wait to see what kind of twist the main stream media puts on this!!!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I've seen a lot of Ford Trucks on Mexican and American news clips. We should punish all American truck drivers for this.

If this guy was doing something illegal, I hope they issue him powdered soap ... it takes longer to pick up.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    That happened over a year ago. This is one incident that fueled the start of the "90% of seized Mexico weapons come from the U.S." hysteria.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That happened over a year ago. This is one incident that fueled the start of the "90% of seized Mexico weapons come from the U.S." hysteria.
    Good catch - I totally missed the date stamp!
    Now that you made me look, I do seem to remember this and the twist the media put on it.
    Thanks TXU45

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Sometimes it's people who say they support gun ownership etc. etc. that are the anti-gun folks best friend.

BTW, besides this, there was the handful of young 20-something guys buying AR's around Houston for sale in Mexico. They were busted but the stores, including Carters Country reported a parge number of guns sold, all legally to these few POS trying t make a few bucks for themselves with no regard to the harm they did in the bigger picture. The future of American Business and Politics at work....

rl69

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    brookeland tex
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: March 19, 2009
    A judge dismissed criminal charges against a Phoenix gun shop owner accused of supplying firearms to Mexican drug cartels. Judge Robert L. Gottsfield of Maricopa County Superior Court ruled that the prosecution's evidence against the shop owner, George Iknadosian, was not sufficient to support conviction and that all of the gun purchases had been legal, even if weapons ended up with the cartels. Mr. Iknadosian, 47, was accused of selling more than 700 weapons to straw buyers, knowing that the firearms were bought on behalf of drug cartels. He had been charged with fraud, money-laundering and other offenses.

agian im sory for the first post

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom