• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I'm holding my own gun buy back program!!! Tell your family, friends, coworkers, enemies, etc.

I'm paying $1 per functioning firearm. FYI, it is legal to ship firearms in Texas without involving an FFL.

:)
    Lynx Defense

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I believe all firearms can be shipped in Texas to a residence. Unsure about NFA items.

Really just posted this to get a laugh or two.

Crazecodyk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Im down! I'll get a loan from the bank for "house renovations" travel down there and see how i can help out ;)

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Tempting, but I was hoping to get at least five bucks for my AMD-65. Ok, ok, $3? Alright, but $2.50 is my final offer! Ok, fine. Buy the AMD for 3.50 and get the M&P free. Deal.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Haha! I know, I'm a jerk. I couldn't let Mortisha go for any amount of money, let alone 200 bucks. Those people see fire arms in a way I will never understand! I see my rifle as more of a necessity then my car and that's not all talk. It's not uncommon for me to cycle nearly 30 miles in a day. My valuables are in order from greatest to least: God bible and faith, wife kids and my dog Banzai, food water and medications I need to live, guns ammo and gear. Kibbles and bits almost made the list.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Gun buy back programs really make me laugh. Do they really expect someone who paid hard earned money for a firearm to sell it for pennies on the dollar? Do they think some guy who stole a pistol and robbed a 7-11, is going to walk up and hand over the firearm for a few dollars.
    There is now a push to enact legislation to prevent gun owner people from setting up their own tables across the street from these church or police gun buy locations. It seems that if you offer a reasonable price for a weapon as opposed to a ridiculas price, people will opt for more money each time.

Top Bottom