• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    It's only about 25 miles for me, I'm not going to set in that line for the money.
    I've been snooping around for some old junkers, if I get 4 or 5 I might make the trip.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    I'm keeping my eyes open at yard sales and garage sales, even letting friends know, I'd give $20.00 for a non working gun and sell it to houston.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I'm keeping my eyes open at yard sales and garage sales, even letting friends know, I'd give $20.00 for a non working gun and sell it to houston.
    They usually don't pay for non working ones. I buy functioning ones for $75 or less any opportunity I get. "Bag-O-Guns" are my favorites.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    never heard of bag o guns.
    "Bag-O-Gun" refers to the gun that someone took apart too far to reassemble themselves. Usually a part or pin or two are missing. Kel-Tecs, SCCYs, etc are the usual suspects. Send them back to the manufacturer and they come back like new.

As I have explained here before, I have never turned in a gun at a buy back. I use them to trade with people in line. "I'll give you these three little pistols for that old cowboy pistol and rifle." Everybody wins.

Top Bottom